Thursday, July 3, 2008

You're Going To Be So Mad!

I took my new car in yesterday to have tint placed on the windshields. About 20 minutes before time for me to go back to pick it up, I get a call from the owner. "You're going to be so mad. We were placing the rear view mirror back on the windshield, and the windshield broke!"

They ordered a new windshield to be delivered immediately and promised to have it fixed by the EOB. So Shawn took me over there just after 5pm and they had just finished it. The owner felt so terrible. He said this was the 2nd time this has happened since they've been open (something like 20+years)...the first time was an old truck..."this had to be an '08" he sadly said. I was so not mad at all. Things happen and they made it right :)

My car looks so awesome!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to use the windows again though....4 more days!!






No comments: