skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Because She Felt Sorry For Me Forgetting My Camera...
Nicole was so awesome to take some good pictures of MB and me this weekend at Jace & Anna's party...these are fabulous Nicole! Thank you so much!!
1 comment:
Nic
said...
LOL!!! This still cracks me up! It was good to see you guys!
May 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
2008
(53)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(14)
Where's Daddy's Belly Button?
I'll Give You a Quarter!
Happy 6th Anniversary!
S W I M M I N G !
If You're Happy And You Know It...
1st Annual Kidz Carnival!
Because She Felt Sorry For Me Forgetting My Camera...
I'll Just Stick With The Mashed Potatoes
Rock A Bye Baby
Jace & Anna's Birthday Party!
Do You Girls Remember These?
Updating the External Hard Drive
She's Not A Baby Anymore!
OUR FIRST FAMILY BLOG
1 comment:
LOL!!! This still cracks me up! It was good to see you guys!
Post a Comment