It's Mother's Day weekend and we've had a busy weekend traveling to see grandparents and great-grandparents! We had a great visit and lunch with great-grandparents Flowers in Russelleville yesterday. Then made the trip to Sherwood for a luau at Shawn's family's church. We had a lot of fun. These are some pictures I captured of Mackenzie (MB) and her cousin Haleigh (HB)
First attempt at jump rope
OOPS!!! Just couldn't figure out why the rope wouldn't come back down!
Mother's Day arrived and we went to church and then off to great-grandparents Straw house for lunch. Brittney and I managed to get a few pictures of the girls actually looking at the camera AT THE SAME TIME!
We had the girl's "create" everyone's mother's day presents. They painted picture mats...the pictures speak for themselves...
I had to put a temporary picture in so I could immediately display this! What mother wouldn't be proud of this beautiful artwork by her daughter and neice?
We are back off to work and "school" tomorrow. This week is SPACE WEEK at school for MB. She is sure to have a great week!!
Keep her in your thoughts this week...she's been sick with a sinus infection and not sleeping well. We hope she feels better soon! It must be tougher on us than her...surely...
Till next time, I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful moms!!!
Love,
The Flowers
1 comment:
I love it! It's about time!
Post a Comment