Saturday, June 28, 2008

E X H A U S T E D !

We just completed the 2nd week of potty training and I must say, I am so proud of MB!!! She's been pretty good to tell us when she needs to go potty BEFORE she pottys. She took to the training almost instantly too! By the 2nd day we had the new potty, she was using it like a pro! She even went #2 in it! So we couldn't be happier with the way it's going.

MB had another huge event in her life happen last weekend too...which has caused me to be one E X H A U S T E D momma! Last Friday night, I was putting MB down in her crib and when I pulled up on the sliding rail, it broke! I rigged it for Friday night, but Saturday night was MB's first night to sleep in her toddler bed. As nervous as I was the first time we moved her to her room, I was up all night pacing the floor and continuely checking on her. She finally woke up at about 7:30 am. I was already up, so I got to witness what she was gonna do. She crawled out of her bed, grabbed her blanket, walked out of her bedroom, and straight into our room and started whining for daddy. Whew! She didn't try walking out the front door!! Monday morning, up at 6:30, same routine to our room...Tuesday, up at 6:15...hmmm, this has got to stop...Wednesday, ugh, up at 5:45! Thursday, up at 1am!! Back to sleep and up at 6:15, Friday, up at 6:30...and this morning...6:30!!! I really don't mind the waking up early, but I wish I had been more prepared for this. I went to bed at the earliest 11pm every night this past week.

My plan for next...showers at night, in bed by 9 :)

No comments: