What a week of ups and downs! This past Sunday we officially started packing my mom's house and moving her things (and mine!) into storage. It's a bitter sweet moment to live through all those highlights of my life that I saved in that little bitty room - notes from friends from high school, my old journal (very old!), pictures I haven't seen in decades, concert t-shirts that actually fit me 10 years ago and I wasn't embarrased to wear them 10 years ago...the list goes on. As I try to let go of the past, I find myself in tears throwing things away I never imagined parting with. But it's taken entirely too long to pack up ONE box of my stuff! I am very excited about embarking on the next chapter in our lives. I just wish it didn't have to be a roller coaster.
Monday didn't disappoint when it came to the ups and downs of selling a home. Neither did Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or especially Friday! Every day we have received not-so-good news but only to be returned with good news. I am going to spare everyone of the details, but I ask to keep us in your thoughts as we would like everything to work out perfectly as it can :) This roller coaster has begun to make me sick!
I hope next week I am able to give all good news. Stay tuned!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment